smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in Uttarakhand E Pass Registration, Application Status, Apply Online For UK Covid 19 ePass Online Registration through official website dsclservices.org.in. Check E Pass Registration Status Uttarakhand Required or Not For Travel.
- 1 Uttarakhand E Pass Registration – smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in Application Status
- 2 Uttarakhand Epass Pravasi Online Registration
- 3 Uttarakhand Covid19 Epass Application Form
- 4 How Can I Register For Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra E Pass Online?
- 5 How Can I Check Uttarakhand E Pass Application Status?
- 6 Uttarakhand Epass Download
- 7 Uttarakhand Epass FAQs
Uttarakhand E Pass Registration – smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in Application Status
Uttarakhand E Pass Registration – Because of a rise in COVID instances recently, anybody traveling to or from Uttarakhand must first apply for a travel permit. Such individuals may register online using a specific website called http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in/. This article explains the registration procedure and the necessary paperwork, so if you plan to travel in the following days or weeks, you should read it. As you may be aware, the second wave of COVID 19 is wreaking havoc throughout the nation, with the number of positive cases rising by the day, prompting governments such as Maharashtra, Delhi, and Jharkhand to impose a weeklong lockdown.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Download
Omicron COVID Variant Symptoms
Universal Travel Pass Registration
TN ePass Apply Online
Uttarakhand Epass Pravasi Online Registration
|Provider of services||Dehradun smart city|
|Name of the service||Registrar of Migrants/Registrar of Overseas Travel|
|Who is eligible to register?||Anyone|
|Documentation||RTPCR report and verification of address|
|Registration cost||No cost|
Uttarakhand Covid19 Epass Application Form
Before you begin the online registration process, please read the following instructions.
- Enter the traveler’s and co-passengers valid mobile phone numbers.
- If fraudulent information is submitted on the portal, drastic action will be taken by the epidemic or disaster management laws.
- This online registration is solely for persons going to or from Uttarakhand from another state or inside Uttarakhand.
- Do not disregard the state government’s advice.
- They may also go to the Uttarakhand State Disaster Management Authority’s website for the most recent SOP.
Uttarakhand Epass Documents Needed For Online Apply
Applicants, there are a few papers you must attach while applying for the Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra travel permit, so read on for more information: –
- Proof of the applicant’s address/documentation
- COVID 19 test report just completed
- A copy of their airline ticket is required for people traveling from outside India.
How Can I Register For Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra E Pass Online?
If you want to apply online, you must follow the processes outlined below, whether coming to Uttarakhand from another state or vice versa.
- First, the candidate must go to smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in.
- You may see two distinct online registration links on the main page.
- You must choose the needed one based on your preferences and then continue.
- There are a few instructions for the applicant; read them and continue.
- The registration procedure will be divided into seven parts which you will be asked to fill up.
Workflow For Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Curfew Epass Registration
After completing the registration process on the portal, you will get a notification on your mobile number that you have successfully registered and the application number.
After that, the authorities will check the facts, and if they are determined to be valid, your application will be granted. You will be given a registration pass, which you can get from the site itself, following the steps outlined below.
How Can I Check Uttarakhand E Pass Application Status?
Following the submission of your application for a travel permit, you may check the progress of your application via the official site, which has the following steps:
- First, go to the official website.
- Choose the register to download option.
- Enter your application number (which you should have gotten during the form submission) as well as your cell phone number (submitted during the registration).
- After you submit the information, your application status will be shown on your screen.
- In addition, after the authorities have approved your application, you will get a notification on your registered cellphone number and email address that you supplied during registration.
Uttarakhand Epass Download
Those who submitted for Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra registration may get a text message indicating that their application has been approved. They may then obtain their pass from the site by following the instructions below:
- Select the download registration option from the portal’s main page.
- Fill in the application number and cellphone number in the following window.
- After submitting this, your registration pass will display, which you can either download or print.
Uttarakhand Epass FAQs
Individuals may register on the official website at http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in/.
Yes, you must attach your RTPCR results (if applicable), proof of address, or airline ticket (for those traveling from outside India).
The authorities will send you a text message, and you may also check your status on the site.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Latest News Updates||RegistrationPortal.in|