UP Scholarship 2022 Application Form scholarship.up.gov.in Correction Last Date, Application Status. Apply Online For Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2022-23 Through official website scholarship.up.nic.in 2022-23 Online Registration Link can be checked here यूपी स्कॉलरशिप 2022 आवेदन फॉर्म Post Matric & Pre Matric Scholarship 2022-2023 Online Form, Eligibility, Required Documents, Selection List, Payment Status.
- 1 UP Scholarship 2022 Application Form – scholarship.up.gov.in Status
- 2 UP Scholarship 2022 Online Registration – scholarship.up.nic.in Login
- 3 UP Scholarship 2022-2023 Last Date
- 4 How to Fill UP Scholarship Online Registration Form 2022?
- 5 UP Scholarship Application Form Correction Process
- 6 UP Scholarship Scheme FAQs
UP Scholarship 2022 Application Form – scholarship.up.gov.in Status
Applications for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2022 are currently being accepted online. In this post, you’ll find all the information you need about the UP Scholarship Online Registration 2022. The official authority welcomes the Online Application Form for UP Scholarship 2022-23 through the official website, www.scholarship.up.gov.in. All interested individuals may read the notice and see whether they meet the qualifying requirements for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship.
UP Scholarship 2022 Online Registration – scholarship.up.nic.in Login
As soon as the official notice for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2022 Form is released, before the deadline, eligible applicants may submit their Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Registration Form 2022 online. Applicants for UP Scholarship Form 2022 must go to the official website http://scholarship.up.gov.in/.
The Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department has published a notification for UP Scholarship Online Application Form 2022. The official website of Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2022 is www.scholarship.up.gov.in which may be utilized to verify eligibility criteria, required documents, dates, registration method, and status.
UP Scholarship 2022-2023 Last Date
|Dates for submitting applications for UP Pre-Matric Scholarships||July 2022 to September 2022|
|Dates for submitting applications for UP Post-Matric Scholarships||July 2022 to October 2022|
|Correction deadlines for UP Pre-Matric Scholarships||October 2022|
|Correction deadlines for UP Post-Matric Scholarships||November 2022|
|Disposal of scholarship||January 2023|
How to Fill UP Scholarship Online Registration Form 2022?
First, all eligible students must go to the UP Scholarship 2022 official website, scholarship.up.gov.in.
- Now go to the “Student” tab and choose “New Registration” from the drop-down list.
- You’ll be sent to http://scholarship.up.nic.in/RegistrationNew.aspx after that.
- Now, depending on your category, click on the Pre Matric / Post Matric / Post Matric Other Than Intermediate scholarship link.
- Now you must accurately fill in all of the needed information.
- After that, double-check all of your entries before clicking the submit button.
- You must print the UP Scholarship Online Form 2022 after submitting it.
- Along with the application form, send all needed papers (listed below).
- Please send it to the appropriate office through registered mail before the UP Scholarship Offline Deadline.
Note: If you submitted a registration form for the UP Scholarship last year, you must renew it on the official website.
Eligibility Criteria For Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Yojana
The official authorities will not accept any application that does not meet the qualifying conditions listed below:
- Must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Currently enrolled in a school, college, institute, or university.
- Class 9 Pre-Matric — Passed Class 8 Exam and Enrolled in 9th Grade.
- Class 10 Pre-Matric — Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled in 10th Grade.
- After Matriculation- passed the Class 10 Exam and enrolled in the 11th Grade.
- After Matriculation- passed the Class 11 exam and enrolled in the 12th Grade.
- Dashmottar – Currently enrolled in a UG, PG, Diploma, or Certificate program.
UP Scholarship Application Form Correction Process
Students must send a physical copy of the UP-Scholarship application and all relevant documentation to their particular institutions for review after completing the online application procedure. After the application has been scrutinized, the applicants must verify the status of their application and make any necessary changes. To fill out the correction form, follow the instructions outlined below.
Step 1: Log in
- Login to the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System.
- First and foremost, students must go to the UP Scholarship official website. On your screen, the homepage will appear.
- Click on the “Student” option on that page, then on the post-matric login option (either Intermediate fresh/renewal or other than Intermediate new/renewal).
- To log in to your account, you must first provide your registration number, date of birth, and password/verification code.
- The CAPTCHA code must then be entered, and the “submit” button must be clicked.
Step 2: Correction
- Check your survey results shown on your screen after you’ve successfully signed in.
- Click the “Modify application after first test” option if you wish to make any changes.
- On your screen, an application page will appear.
- You must cause any required modifications and resubmit the updated application form.
Step 3: Submitting
After submitting the amended application form to the UP Scholarship Portal, print a copy of it.
- Each Institute must get a paper copy of the amended application.
UP Scholarship Scheme FAQs
To apply for the UP Scholarship, visit the SAKSHAM website, click on the desired scholarship, and follow the on-screen instructions.
The authorities no longer charge students an application fee for the scholarship.
It is critical that the applicant’s yearly household income be less than Rs. 1 lakh.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|