TNVelaivaaippu TN Employment Registration Online Login 2022 – www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in Exchange Card Certificate Renewal For Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Registration Online Lapsed & tn.gov.in Employment Login. Steps For tnvelaivaaippu forgot user id & password. Check How To Solve registration number is not valid in tnvelaivaaippu problem and Employment Exchange Tamil Nadu Portal Customer Care Number here.
- 1 TNVelaivaaippu Online Registration 2022
- 2 www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in Employment Exchange Renewal Login
- 3 TN Employment Registration Online 2022
- 4 TNVelaiVAaippu Job Notification Latest 2022
- 5 How To Do Online Registration at TNVelaivaaippu Portal?
- 6 tn.gov.in Employment Exchange Login
- 7 tnvelaivaaippu Employment Online Renewal 2022
- 8 How To Update Profile at TNVelaivaaippu Portal?
- 9 Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Registration Online Lapsed
- 10 TNVelaivaaippu Forgot User Id & Password
TNVelaivaaippu Online Registration 2022
TN Employment Exchange Portal was started by the government of Tamil Nadu. The official website for TN Employment Online New Registration & Renewal Login is www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in. All the students who are looking for government or private jobs then you are on the right page. As here we provide you all the details regarding Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange. The government officials named TNVelaivaaippu Portal to Employment Exchange Tamil Nadu Portal.
www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in Employment Exchange Renewal Login
Employment Exchange Tamil Nadu Portal – Well, good news coming from Tamil Nadu Government. That the government launched Employment Exchange Portal for Job Seekers. So, that all the unemployed citizens of state can apply online and get jobs. As we all know that unemployment ratio in India is very high. And with this ratio, we can not make our country develop. So to solve this problem, every state government introduced Employment Exchange Portal. So, in this race, Tamil Nadu Government also wants to run. So they started TNVelaivaaippu Portal. With the help of this portal all unemployed candidates can apply online for jobs. To do this, you have to register yourself on this portal. You can check step by step guide to do online registration on www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in Portal.
- Tamil Nadu Private Jobs Portal
- Tamil Nadu Kalaignar Canteen Scheme
- TN Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
- Employment Exchange Manipur
- Employment Exchange Assam
- Mahaswayam Registration
- Kaushal Vikas Nigam Registration
- Niyukthi Job Fest Portal
TN Employment Registration Online 2022
|Name of Portal||Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Portal|
|Also Known As||TN Velai Vaippu (TNVelaivaaippu)|
|Started By||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Official Authority||Department of Employment and Training, Govt. of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To Provide Jobs To Unemployed People to decrease the unemployment rate.|
|Who Can Apply Online||All the candidates from Tamil Nadu|
|Services||Online Registration, Certificate Download, Employment Card Online Apply, Renewal|
TNVelaiVAaippu Job Notification Latest 2022
All the applicants are informed that the official authority releases Latest Job Notification at TNVelaiVAaippu Portal. Candidates can check daily updates from this page. Or you can open the official website to check new job notifications.
TN Velai Vaippu Eligibility Criteria
Check the given below eligibility criteria to apply online for TNVelaiVAaippu Employment Card or Certificate.
- All the candidates are only from Tamil Nadu can apply online.
- Students have to passed class 8th, 10th, 12th, UG, PG, etc. to do registration.
- Applicants who have any type of skills like driving license (knowledge of driving), Typewriting skills, Language translator, etc can also apply for jobs.
Required Documents For TNVelaiVAaippu Registration
- All educational qualification mark sheets, certificates, and related documents.
- Provisional certificate for graduates.
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate (optional).
- Passport-sized photograph.
- Experience Certificate (if a candidate is having one).
- Nativity Certificate.
- Other certificates relevant to job experience, sports, ex-serviceman, physically handicapped (issued by Medical Board/CMO), freedom fighter, widow, etc.
- Certificate issued by Sarpanch/ Municipal Counsellor.
How To Do Online Registration at TNVelaivaaippu Portal?
- First of all the applicants have to open the official website i.e www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in.
- Now click on Job Seekers link.
- After that click on Government/Public Sector / Private Sector / Competitive Exams / Skill Training link.
- Now you will redirect to https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/.
- Here you have to click on New User link.
- Now read all the important instructions and click on I Agree link.
- After that fill all the required details like Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- And click on the Save button.
- Now save User ID and Password for future use.
tn.gov.in Employment Exchange Login
- Firstly open the official website https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/.
- Now fill in User ID and Password correctly.
- And click on Enter button.
tnvelaivaaippu Employment Online Renewal 2022
- First, open the official website link https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/.
- Click on the Renewal link.
- Now enter User Name and Password.
- And click on Enter button.
- Now fill the Renewal Application Form correctly.
How To Update Profile at TNVelaivaaippu Portal?
- Open the official website i.e https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/.
- Click on the Login button.
- Now at the Login page click on the Update Profile link.
- After that enter the User Name and Password.
- Now update the details that you want to update.
- And click on Submit button.
Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Registration Online Lapsed
If your TNVelaivaaippu Registration Online Lapsed or your registration process failed during filling details. Then do not worry about your registration. If you face this type of problem then you can start your registration process from starting. As there is no option available on the official portal to resume the application form.
TNVelaivaaippu Forgot User Id & Password
All the applicants who forgot their User ID and Password can get it back by using the given below steps.
- First of all open the official website.
- And click on the Login link.
- Now click on Forgot Password link.
- After that click on User ID, Date of Birth, and New Password.
- And click on the Save button.
Employment Exchange Tamil Nadu Portal Customer Care Number
Address: Directorate of Employment and Training,
Alandur Road, Thiru-vi-ka Industrial Estate, Guindy,
Chennai – 600 032.
Phone No.– 044-22500124
Email– [email protected]
If you are facing a registration number that is not the valid problem, then you have to reenter your registration number or you can try again for it after some time. As many times tnvelaivaaippu official website server is not working properly.
If you are searching for an official website for TN Employment Portal Registration then you can open https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/.
If you want to do registration at tnvelaivaaippu Job portal then you can open the official website and fill the online form to complete your registration.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Latest News Updates Link||RegistrationPortal.in|