www.mygov.in Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Registration, Last Date, Login Website Link, Certificate, Winners List. Apply Online For Innovate India Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Application Form, Eligibility, Selection List, Starting & Last Date for Online Registration.
- 1 Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Registration – www.mygov.in Login Website Link
- 2 Innovate India Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022
- 3 Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Registration Last Date
- 4 Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Registration Process
- 5 Pariksha Par Charcha 2022 Winner List, Certificate
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Registration – www.mygov.in Login Website Link
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 – PM Narendra Modi launched the yearly event when he connected with students around the country. On the condition of anonymity, an official from the Ministry of Education informed ANI: Registration for Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022′ edition has commenced online as of today. Students, instructors, and parents interested in participating may do so until January 20, 2022, by going to www.mygov.in.
- Asianet Broadband Complaint Registration
- New Guidelines For Lockdown In Punjab Today
- 75 Crore Surya Namaskar Registration
- Google Scholarship India
- KEA Karnataka B.Sc Nursing Application Form
Innovate India Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022
The official said that the date for ‘Pariksha pe Charcha 2022‘ had not been determined. Competitions on my.gov.in choose around 2050 kids, instructors, and parents. To prepare for the Omicron variant of Coronavirus, Prime Minister Narendra Modi mentioned it in his radio program ‘Mann Ki Baat’ on December 26.
ParikshaPeCharcha 2.0, an Interaction Program with School and College Students, was hosted in New Delhi’s Talkatora Stadium on January 29, 2019.
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Registration Last Date
In the table below, we’ve included the most important dates for the PPC 2022 event:
|Commencement||28th December 2021|
|Closing date||27th January 2022|
|Announcement of selection candidates||March 2022|
|Pariksha Pe Charcha Event||April 2022|
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Registration Process
Students in classes 9 through 12 who wish to connect with Prime Minister Modi may enrol. It is necessary to register to participate in Pariksha Pe Charcha. On Tuesday, December 28, 2021, the registration period will begin. Candidates that are interested in participating should register by January 20, 2022. The procedures for reporting may be found here.
Candidates who want to apply online should follow the processes outlined below:
- The official website may be found at mygov.in.
- On the main page, click on the Campaign link.
- Candidates will be sent to a new website where they may register online.
- Complete the fields and click Submit.
- Then your application will be reviewed.
- Once complete, click the submit button.
- Keep a physical copy of the document if you need it in the future.
- Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, the event was conducted in April last year in virtual form. Candidates may visit the official website for additional information.
Eligibility Criteria for Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022
Students and parents should understand their eligibility for the Pariksha Pe Charcha Program.
The following are the PPC eligibility requirements:
- Students should be between the ages of 9 and 12.
- Candidates must submit solutions in a minimum of 500 characters based on the given/selected subject.
- The children’, parents’, and instructors’ contact information must be accurate.
- It is necessary to submit your application within the stipulated time range.
- According to the selection, sure fortunate pupils, parents, and instructors will attend the event. However, people from all across the world will be able to see this historic event.
PPC 2022 – Participant Guidelines
- Only grades 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th are covered under the Pariksha Pe Charcha Program.
- Candidates must first register on the portal to participate in the contest.
- For those who want to participate from outside India, an OTP will be issued to their email address.
- The kids may only participate in the event in one of the themes that have been assigned to them.
- Remember that each activity has a word limit that should not be exceeded.
- It is suggested that participants submit unique, imaginative, and straightforward comments.
- Candidates will get a digital certificate of participation after completing the registration form, which may be downloaded. Use the hashtag #PPC2022 to share it on social media.
- For OTP, students may use their parent’s or teachers’ cell phones.
- Participants’ responses should be unique and written in their own words.
- Any candidate who makes a false representation or submits incorrect information will be disqualified from the PPC 2022 competition.
- The material must adhere to the rules and include any controversial facts or comments.
- All of the participants’ submissions will be utilized and the Ministry of Education on social media, websites, and any other format required.
Pariksha Par Charcha 2022 Winner List, Certificate
On the fourth edition of Pariksha Par Charcha 2021, PM Modi met virtually with students and parents on April 7, 2021. He offered advice on how to do well on board examinations and deal with the stress brought on by the Covid-19 epidemic. PM Narendra Modi taught students to internalize rather than memorize during his discussion with students and teachers on board examinations and stress management.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Latest News Updates||Click Here|