knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in Registration Login DWMS – What is Digital Workforce Management System Login, KDISC Registration, knowledge mission kerala gov in Malayalam (വിജ്ഞാന മിഷൻ കേരള ഗവൺമെന്റ് രജിസ്ട്രേഷൻ) Launched by Kerala Government.
- 1 knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in Registration
- 2 What is Digital Workforce Management System DWMS
- 3 knowledge mission kerala gov in – വിജ്ഞാന മിഷൻ കേരള ഗവൺമെന്റ് രജിസ്ട്രേഷൻ
- 4 How To Do knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in Registration?
- 5 knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in Login
www.knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in Registration Process started for all the Job Seekers of Kerala. This is the official website to apply online for KKEM Job Fair. So, all the unemployed candidates who are looking for job can do online registration at Digital Workforce Management System Official Portal i.e knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in. In this article we are going to share all the details required to do online registration at DWMS Portal.
What is Digital Workforce Management System DWMS
The Digital Workforce Management System (DWMS) is a platform that connects job aspirants from Kerala with job providers around the world. The job aspirants can find their career preferences and make their profiles to enhance their chances of getting a dream career by taking an AI-based Career Inclination Survey and Robotic Interview. The DWMS was launched by Kerala Government. And the official website for this is knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in. The Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (K-DISC) started an initiative named as Kerala Knowledge-Economy mission (KKEM). That aims to provide employment to the educated by transforming the State of Kerala into a Knowledge Society, which will produce, consume and transact knowledge for its own social and economic development. Kerala Knowledge-Economy Mission targets to provide gainful employment to 20 lakh people over the next five years in various sectors and job verticals.
- Kerala Job Fest Online Registration
- TN Employment Registration
- www.statejobportal.kerala.gov.in Registration
knowledge mission kerala gov in – വിജ്ഞാന മിഷൻ കേരള ഗവൺമെന്റ് രജിസ്ട്രേഷൻ
|Name of Portal||Digital Workforce Management System (DWMS)|
|Launched By||Government of Kerala|
|Started For||Job Seekers of Kerala|
|Applicable For||Unemployed Candidates|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
How DWMS Works?
Digital Workforce Management System has been designed in such a way that you can understand your career preferences and enrich the profile to enhance your chances to get your dream job by taking an AI-based career inclination survey and Robotic Interview.
- Profile Building
Once the profile building exercises is over, the AI engine of the Digital Workforce Management System would match your profile with job requirements of registered employers.
- Job Matching and Interview
The candidates whose profiles are matched with the requirements of the jobs will be visible to employers and will be shortlisted for Interview.
- AI-supported profile matching
Get your profile matching through AI supported matching engine.
- Talent pooling and Rating
Get your rated from collaborative talent seekers.
- Collaborate Easily
Use this platform to communicate with digital transformation partners.
Digital Workforce Management System Competence Category
Following are the categories for that candidates can apply online.
- Special Domain
- Digital Media
- Science and Technology
- Engineering and Mathematics
How To Do knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in Registration?
All the applicants who are eligible for online registration can do it by visiting official website. Or you also follow the given below steps.
- First of all the candidates have to open the official website i.e knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in.
- After that you have to click on “Register As A Candidate” link.
- Now Registration page will open on your screen.
- Here you have to enter your Name & Email ID.
- After that click on Send OTP to Email.
- Now enter OTP.
- After that you have to create password for your id.
- And click on Submit button.
- Your registration process is now complete.
- Now you have to Login by using given steps.
Follow the given below steps to get login at knowledgemission.kerala.gov.in.
- Firstly open the official website using given below link.
- Now click on Job Seeker link.
- From here click on Login link.
- Now enter your email id and password.
- And click on Login button.
DWMS Helpline Number
- Email ID – [email protected]
- Helpline Number – 0471 2737881
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Latest News Updates||RegistrationPortal.in|