KEA Karnataka B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022 Last Date Government College, Apply Online For KEA BSc Nursing 2022 Application Form through kea.kar.nic.in, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea or www.karnatakacollegeofnursing.com Check KAR Nursing Government College Online Registration Starting & Last Date, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Fee, Merit List, Result.
- 1 Karnataka B.sc Nursing Application Form 2022 Last Date
- 2 KEA B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form Date
- 3 How To Apply Online For Karnataka BSc Nursing Application Form 2022?
- 4 kea.kar.nic.in B.sc Nursing Application Fee
- 5 Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2022 Result
Karnataka B.sc Nursing Application Form 2022 Last Date
Karnataka B.sc Nursing Application Form 2022 – This B.Sc Nursing program is available to Karnataka residents interested in pursuing a profession in nursing. The Karnataka Test Authority (KEA) conducts a B.Sc Nursing examination every year. This state-level test grants admission to several Karnataka colleges and universities that provide a four-year degree program recognized by the state government. The Karnataka Nursing Council in Bangalore and the Indian Nursing Council in New Delhi have authorized it. It is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in Bangalore.
Students get hands-on experience in a range of clinical and community settings while under the supervision of their professors and instructors. Undergraduate and master’s level physiotherapy students may use the course to get admission to government and private universities in Karnataka.
KEA B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form Date
|Date of release||December 2022|
|Application form||December 2022|
|Last date||December 2022|
|Document Verification Date||December 2022|
|Merit list date||To be announced|
How To Apply Online For Karnataka BSc Nursing Application Form 2022?
Anyone can apply online for the Karnataka B.Sc Nursing test 2022 once the application form is accessible on the website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea or www.karnatakacollegeofnursing.com.
The online application deadline is likely to be in the first week of August. Following that, in September, the examination will be conducted. The findings are expected in October.
Filling out the application form is straightforward if you follow the instructions below:
- Visit the conducting authority’s official website, KEA, at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea.
- You may then register by clicking the link and entering your name, email address, phone number, and date of birth.
- You will be given a registration number and password. You may log in to the website and complete the application form by providing personal information, educational information, course-related information, etc.
- Ensure that all areas are filled out correctly since any incorrect information discovered by the authorities will result in your admission being denied.
- Aside from that, the applicant must attach scanned current pictures, signatures, and any other relevant papers.
- To finish your registration, pay the application cost.
- To save time in the future, print a copy of the completed application form.
Documents Required For KAR BSc Nursing Application Form
- The following papers must be supplied together with the application form:
- HSC results
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Qualifying certificate for class XII
- Certificate of residence
- Certificate of Family Income
kea.kar.nic.in B.sc Nursing Application Fee
You must make your payment for the application fee online to submit your form to the official website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea, to finish your submission. The cost of an application varies based on the category, as stated in the table below:
- General/other backward classes candidates have to pay Rs. 1500/- as an application fee to be considered for the position.
- Candidates from the SC/ST/PWD categories will pay Rs. 800 in addition to the above.
- Among the payment methods available are Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, and Demand Draft in favor of the conducting body.
Eligibility Criteria Required To Apply Online for Karnataka B.Sc Nursing Government College
The following conditions must be met by applicants for the Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2022 program
- Age limit- 17 years old.
- The applicant must have graduated from a recognized Board with at least a 45 percent average in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English.
- Candidates from the reserved category must have received a minimum of 40% in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English from a recognized board.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India who lives in the state of Karnataka to be considered.
Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2022 Result
Karnataka B.Sc Nursing 2022 result will also be available on the official website, reflecting candidates’ qualification status. It will be accessible for download. The result may be downloaded using the login credentials, including the roll number and date of birth.
Applicants are strongly urged to save a copy of their exam results for their records for future reference. Following the revelation of the results, there will be a therapy session.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Latest News Updates||RegistrationPortal.in|