jakemp.nic.in Registration – Jammu & Kashmir Employment Exchange Online Registration Portal. Apply Online For J&K Employment Exchange Registration through official website jakemp.nic.in.
- 1 jakemp.nic.in Online Registration 2022
- 2 Jammu & Kashmir Employment Exchange Online Registration Portal
- 3 J&K Employment Exchange Registration Portal
- 4 Employment Exchange Online Registration Jammu & Kashmir
- 5 How To Do jakemp.nic.in Online Registration 2022
jakemp.nic.in Online Registration 2022
Jammu & Kashmir Employment Exchange Online Registration Portal Official Website is jakemp.nic.in. All the unemployed candidates from Jammu & Kashmir can do Online Registration at J&K Employment Exchange Portal. So, that they can get employed and earn some money. In this article we cover complete information regarding jakemp.nic.in Online Registration 2022.
Jammu & Kashmir Employment Exchange Online Registration Portal
As we all know that in our country, unemployment rate increasing daily. So to solve this problem, Jammu & Kashmir Government started Employment Exchange Online Registration Portal. The official website of this portal is jakemp.nic.in. The portal works under Department of Employment, Government of Jammu & Kashmir. With the help of this portal, all the candidates can do online registration and get eligible to apply online for various jobs.
J&K Employment Exchange Registration Portal
|Name of Portal||Jammu & Kashmir Employment Exchange|
|Works Under||Department of Employment, Government of Jammu & Kashmir|
|Applicable For||Unemployed Candidates|
|Benefits||Able To Apply Online For Various Jobs|
Employment Exchange Online Registration Jammu & Kashmir
Employment Exchange Online Registration Jammu & Kashmir is available for both Jobseekers and Employers. Both can do Online Registration & Login through direct link given below. Jobseekers can check daily new Jobs through this portal. And Employers can post jobs and hired best candidates. This portal is a government portal. So that candidates can believe and apply for various jobs. This portal also helps to decrease unemployment rate in State. Jammu & Kashmir Employment Exchange Portal also helps people to find various government schemes related to unemployment.
Age Limit For J&K Employment Exchange Portal
18 – 40 for general categories with 5 years relaxation of women and for persons belonging to the categories of SC/STS/Ex-serviceman/Physically Handicapped.
Educational Qualification Required For jakemp.nic.in Registration
All the candidates who passed 8th Class (minimum) can do online registration.
Required Documents For jakemp.nic.in Registration
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Qualification Certificate
- State Subject
- 1st Page of Ration Card
- Identification Certificate as prescribed by the Deptt.(Original)
- Un-employment Certificate from a Gazetted Officer
- Affidavit as prescribed by the Deptt.(Original).
How To Do jakemp.nic.in Online Registration 2022
- First of all you need to open the official website i.e http://jakemp.nic.in.
- Now click on Jobseekers tab.
- From here click on New User link.
- Now you will redirect to Online Registration page.
- Fill here all the required details correctly and carefully like Name, Username, Email ID, Password, etc.
- After that click on Create User button.
- Now go to Homepage and click on Login link.
- Enter here your User Name and Password.
- And click on Login button.
- Now you will be redirected to Dashboard.
- Now add all the required details and click on Update button.
|Official Website||Click Here|