Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2022 Last Date MNS Exam Date, Syllabus Download PDF. Apply Online MNS 2022 Application Form through official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Check Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Registration Form Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Exam Date, Result Date, Selection List.
- 1 Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2022 – MNS Exam Date
- 2 joinindianarmy.nic.in – MNS 2022 Application Form Date
- 3 Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form Last Date
- 4 How To Apply Online For Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022?
- 5 Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admission Card
- 6 Selection Process For MNS 2022
- 7 Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Result Date
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2022 – MNS Exam Date
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form – Aspirants interested in pursuing a B.Sc. Nursing degrees and serving in the Indian Army should know the admissions procedure. It is critical to note that only female applicants are eligible to enroll for this four-year B.Sc. Nursing program. All the eligible candidates can apply online for MNS 2022 Application Form through the direct link given here. Check all the details regarding Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 from this page. All the applicants are informed that Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Application Form starts from February 2022. So, all the candidates are requested to submit the online application form before the last date. As after the last date officials will not accept new applications. Also, make sure all the details filled in by you are correct. If any application finds wrong details will get rejected.
joinindianarmy.nic.in – MNS 2022 Application Form Date
|Exam Name||Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022|
|Admission for||Army nursing program|
|Number of questions||150|
|Process of selection||Appear in MNS
Personal Interview & Medical Test
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form Last Date
|Notification release||Feb 2022|
|Last date (registration)||Mar 2022|
|Admit card||Apr 2022|
|Exam date||to be announced|
|Result Declaration||to be announced|
|Interview & medical exam||Jun 2022|
Eligibility Criteria For MNS 2022
Candidates should check the following qualification criteria before applying for the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022 examination:
- This training is only open to Indian citizens.
- Unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widowed female applicants with no encumbrances can apply.
- Passed the 12th grade or equivalent test in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology), and English from a recognized school/board.
- The candidates must have received at least 50% in their qualifying test, i.e., 12th grade. Those in their senior year of high school are also eligible to apply.
- As of the provided data, the candidates must be between 17 and 25.
- The applicant’s height must be at least 148 cm (relaxation of 5 cm for northeast candidates).
- The applicants must be medically fit according to the commission’s requirements in the Armed Forces.
How To Apply Online For Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022?
At joinindianarmy.nic.in qualified students may fill out the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 application form.
- Applications sent through the mail will not be accepted.
- All applicants applying for MNS 2022 must provide just one email address and phone number.
- Take a printout of the payment receipt after submitting the application fee and study it well before submitting the application form.
- Please keep in mind that receiving a DU number is not a requirement for a successful payment.
- It is essential to remember that if the application is incomplete if several applications are made, or if the application fee is not paid, the application will be rejected.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admission Card
Check out the following instructions required for the exam:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam to find out more.
- Obtain your entrance card by entering your registration number and date of birth.
- For future reference, save the entrance card to your computer and print it.
- Bring your entrance card with you to the exam.
Selection Process For MNS 2022
- Candidates who clear the computer-based test are invited to an interview and a medical checkup at one of many sites throughout the country. The discussion may be valued at up to 100 points.
- Candidates who are declared FIT/UNFIT during the medical examination will be advised of their medical condition by the President of the Selection Medical Board and the process for requesting an APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD (SMB).
- There are 15 seats for candidates from the SC/ST communities.
- There are 25 places available for applicants who have received a ‘C’ certificate from NCC.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Result Date
After three weeks, the results of the computer-based assessment will be released. Candidates may go to joinindianarmy.nic.in to get their results. Following the release of the results, chosen candidates must engage in an interview and a medical examination.
Candidates will be admitted to nursing schools based on merit and choice, with medical fitness and seat availability at each institution considered.
Candidates that are chosen will enter into a contract/Bond to serve in the military.
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Latest News Updates||nmce.co.in|