CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 Registration Last Date – cbse.gov.in Application Form. The (CBSE) has directed schools to electronically process student applications for single female child scholarships in conformity with the scheme’s standards. Candidates may apply online for the scholarship till January 17, 2022, at cbse.gov.in. The schools must authenticate the online application between December 31 and January 25, 2022. The CBSE statement said that candidates may apply online for the single female child scholarship, and schools will be required to validate the application forms of their children.
- 1 CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2021 Application Form
- 2 CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 Last Date
- 3 How To Apply Online For CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022?
- 4 CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 Verification of Application
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2021 Application Form
Female applicants may get the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Form from the CBSE Board’s official website, or they can contact the school’s administration for further information. The CBSE will also ensure that a paper copy of the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Form reaches the schools. The student may apply for the scholarship most conveniently since the board has offered both choices.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 Last Date
Important dates for applying for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022:
|Scholarship Application Form Starting Date||27th December 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online For Scholarship||17th January 2022|
|Verification of application by a school starting date||31st December 2021|
|Last Date for Verification of application by a school||25th January 2022|
How To Apply Online For CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022?
Candidates may submit application forms by following the methods outlined below. As login credentials, you’ll need your class 10 roll number and date of birth:
- Open the CBSE’s official website, CBSE.nic.in.
- Navigate to the homepage’s notification center.
- Click on ‘Single female child scholarship X-2021 REG’ in the notification area.
- Go to the application link and click it.
- The link will take you to a new page.
- Choose whether your application is unique or renewed.
- Pay close attention to the directions. Now choose SGC-X new application or renewal from the drop-down menu.
- Fill the application form, attach your documents, and send it in.
Eligibility Requirements For CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
All single female students who scored 60% or above in the CBSE Class 10 exams and are enrolled in CBSE-affiliated institutions with a tuition charge of not more than 1,500 INR per month throughout the academic year will be considered. The CBSE scholarship will only be available to Indian citizens.
According to an official release, the concept “is intended to recognize parents’ efforts to promote female education as well as to recognize excellent students.
- The nominee must be the family’s only kid.
- The applicant must be a CBSE student in the current year’s 10th grade.
- In the CBSE 10th, the applicant must have received at least 60% or a 6.2 CGPA.
- The applicant is pursuing their education in CBSE classes 11 and 12.
- The tuition charge at that school should not exceed Rs.1500 per month, and the cumulative rise in tuition fees for the following two years should not exceed 10% of the total cost.
- For CBSE board NRI candidates, the school’s tuition charge shall not exceed Rs.6000 per month.
Documents Required For CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
- A certified copy of the Class XI/ 2021 mark sheet.
- If applicable, a copy of the Aadhaar number. It must be connected to the candidate’s bank account.
- A fully certified copy of the bank passbook/canceled check.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 Verification of Application
The CBSE Girl Child Scholarship 2021 provides a monetary award of Rs. 500 to a girl child. This sum is provided to the female kid for a maximum of two years. Another limit applies to the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022-23 Awards.
The maximum amount of tuition shall not exceed Rs-1500/- per month, and it must not increase by more than 10% in the following two years. The same shall not exceed Rs. 6000/- for NRI students.
CBSE has urged that Principals/Heads of CBSE Affiliated Schools review the Single Girl Child Scholarship X-2021 rules, which are accessible on CBSE’s official website. According to CBSE, schools must check all online scholarship applications between December 31, 2021, and January 25, 2022.
|Application Form Link||Click Here|